|June 2013. A day working (and playing) at Zia Gallery in New Haven, |
where I have work available for purchase.
|Mae West said: "You only live once, but if you do it right, |
once is enough." - Mexico Beach Florida May 2013
Overall, it's been a whirlwind, but I am so pleased with how it's all coming along. And along the way I have had some moments of fun.
|Christy and I hanging out for 6 1/2 uninterrupted hours|
in July 2013! This is huge with all the miles between
us and the fact her three sons keep her BUSY BUSY!
|Originally a pretty sickly looking evergreen was here in the|
front yard. Had a redbud put in and Karlene & I did the
rock hunting, laying them out, mulching, etc. Took two hours,
but it got done quickly with TEAM WORK! July 2013.
|Another Stellar Sip of Wine & Sunset at Robller Winery! Summer 2013.|
- Meals or Winery Trips with Friends &/or Family
- Reading a book (slowly savoring my current one and it's "heavy" on the heart so I have to take breaks from it)
- Good Tea or Coffee or Ice Cream!
- Creek Days With My Daughter
- Texting or Chatting on Facebook with People
- Stopping and Really Enjoying all I Have Accomplished by Putting my Touch on this New Place aka: Making This House a Home (cliche but true)
- Little Drives Here and There
- Doing MINIMAL Work for My Upcoming School Year (it ain't August yet!) I am just doing FUN Things and Posts with my Journalism Students
- Participating In 30 Day Photo Challenges and Other Photo Projects That Push Me to Think / Create / SEE / Observe
- Reading Blogs and Articles I enjoy
- Watching Movies (new ones and old ones)
|CREEK! Blue Springs Creek with my daughter.|
The PERFECT moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjUPMiiEc
Thanks for reading and as always if you leave a comment you can be entered to win a prize from me.
All words and images by the M of MK Designs :)