Like Me on Facebook

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Summer 2014 Blogger Challenge #28, #29, #30: Someone/Something I love, I wish..., and How I felt Today

I could go on and on about places I have been to, or my beautiful child... but today I am going to make #28 about what was in my bathroom sink this morning: Patches. 
 I love this cat. I really do. After my cat Sasha died in my arms of a stroke/old age, I said I'd never have a cat again. Then my daughter talked me into Zoey and now... Patches. 
I have to be honest about this, Patches has clung to me so much, she's pretty much MY cat. Karlene seems ok with it since Zoey is still HER cat. 

#29. I wish... I had more time at this beautiful place I finally located today. Little Indian Creek Conservation Area south of St. Clair, Mo. 
I really hope I will feel better tomorrow so I can take my daughter there since I am picking her up around 12:30 and we have the whole afternoon together without a load of homework to do!

#30. How I felt today. 

Hmmm? Drowsy. Tired. Allergic. Dragging. Unmotivated. 

Yet, kinda "needed" - - -  had a long visit with someone who needs to know that she matters so much. She is loved. She has a beautiful life ahead of her. Won't always be easy, but she can do it. 

Which also led me to feeling thankful today. Thankful for my mom, who was always my mom. Not out being selfish and putting her own desires and wants first. She was and is a good parent. Constantly saving for my college education, for my future... I am so thankful for her... This is her clicking pics in Michigan in June 2014. 

Thank you for stopping by... 
... one last post tomorrow to end the "Summer 2014 Challenge"

MK Designs - August 2014 


No comments:

Post a Comment