Like Me on Facebook

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Franklin County Area Photographers - Meet Up and Photo Hunt Equals Some FUN Photographs!

I've said it before and I will say it again, I love FCAP. 

Franklin County Area Photographers was founded by my buddy Tyann Marcink. In fact, it was one of the main reasons we first connected and got to know each other. 

Now, she lets me help her maintain the Facebook page/group and set up various activities, photo hunts, challenges, and more. I really love having a part in it. It not only helps me meet new photographers, but it also helps push me out of my comfort zone to create new things. 

Below are some of my favorite images I took at our most recent event. The captions are what the image represents from the Photo Hunt handout we used on our shoot.

If you haven't had a chance to look up Franklin County Area Photographers on Facebook yet, do so. Even if you don't live in Franklin County (Missouri), you can find inspiration there!  

"I Made That!" and "Joyful"
"Sharp!" and "Up Close and Personal"
"Fresh" and "Alive"
"Pattern" and "Alive"
"Fuzzy" and "Up Close and Personal"
"Reflect" and "Abstract"
"Beneath Your Feet" and "Vibrant" and "Reflect"
"Backlight" and "Alive"
"Vibrant" and "Backlight"
"Vibrant" and "Backlight"

"Shadows" and "Alive"
"Round" and "Up Close and Personal"
"Round" and "Up Close and Personal"
"Shadows" and "Smooth" and "Alive"
"Backlight" and "Movement" and "Vibrant"
"Backlight" and "Movement" and "Vibrant"
"Backlight" and "Shadows"
"Yellow"
"Abstract" and "Yellow"
"Smile"

"Smile"

Do any of these images "speak" to you?
All are available to order as framed or unframed prints, canvas, metal, or wood - you name it! 
Contact me!

~ M of MK Designs 




















No comments:

Post a Comment