Like Me on Facebook

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pink!

Ahhh Valentine's Day is coming up... the month of "love" :-) This has me thinking of the color "pink" and how I see it! Enjoy this visual mashup of PINK today. 


Pink is a beautiful color, because it is one of the colors that the sun makes at twilight and in the dawns.

We got into an argument over the color of love. I said it was pink, and he said it was red.
I had a dream about you. The sun was setting on our relationship like the sun was rising over the ocean. It was so beautiful, with all the pinks and soft blues.
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Photos by MK Designs Photography / Fine Art and Portrait. Quotes found online at Goodreads (www.goodreads.com). Please contact me if you would like to order any of my images. I can do framed/unframed prints, canvas, metal, and more! My site: http://mkdesignsphoto.weebly.com

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment