Like Me on Facebook

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Upcycled WHAT?

Had a friend ask me a month ago, "What gives with the jewelry?"

It's a good question! The more I photograph. The more I see. I see the beauty all around me and the TRASH that's taking over. It's really made me think twice about what I put into a trashcan, especially if it's something beautiful.

Think about it. Old pieces of wood, game pieces, kleenex boxes, gum packaging, etc... they can all be re-used and given a "second life" as something beautiful...instead of something trashing the places I love to photograph.

That's how I came up with the idea of creating UPcycled necklaces. That's why this photographer takes the time to make (and sometimes sell to cover the costs) these items...it all came from the art of seeing --> aka photography! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment