Like Me on Facebook

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Part Two: Starved Rock State Park: An Illinois TREASURE!

This summer, when I am not...
~ on the road
~ catching up with friends
~ cleaning up my newsfeed on the one "personal" social media account I have
~ unsubscribing from junk emails
~ working on the house
~ updating lesson plans
~ working on setting up BJJTV (www.bluejayjournal.com) for success next year
~ and more...


I am working on catching up on my MOUNTAIN of digital files from travels, photo hunts, and more from August 2014 to NOW.


Consider this blog entry a part of that process. 


This is a "Part Two" to this blog entry: http://mkdesignsphoto.blogspot.com/2015/04/starved-rock-state-park-illinois.html about a fall trek to Illinois. I landed for a brief time at Starved Rock State Park   (http://www.starvedrockstatepark.org). It is my goal to land there again, soon. 


If you love the outdoors and amazing land formations, this place is for you. Enjoy this visual treat. As always contact me via the MK Designs facebook page or the contact section of http://mkdesignsphoto.weebly.com if you want to book a photo session or order any images you see here. 

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. ~e.e. cummings
The poetry of the earth is never dead. ~John Keats
I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~George Washington Carver
Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. ~John Muir 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the photo of the descending walkway! Let me know how much an 8x10 of that would be 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will get that ordered for you soon :) thank you!

      Delete
    2. It's on the way and should ship soon!

      Delete