Like Me on Facebook

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fall Can Start... Anytime!

You may say Global Warming isn't real, but I don't think the first day of Fall temps should be in the 90's. 

I am ready for crisp air, colorful leaves, beautiful drives, and bonfires! 

The forecast calls for cooler temps soon, to which I say:
Last Sunday, it was in the 80's (muggy), but I had to get out. 

I loaded up Karlene, my camera, and hit the road for Robertsville State Park. I cannot stress how important it is to get out and explore the natural world. I am blessed to live in a state that values parks and public lands. 

Oh, and the light was beautiful. 


Enjoy these images:








Do you have a favorite? Feel free to comment on this blog post or on my facebook page. I love feedback!

Anxiously Awaiting Fall, 
~ MT of MK Designs
mkdesignsphoto.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment