Like Me on Facebook

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer 2014 Blogger Challenge #17, #18, #19: I am good at... Best Book EVER.. & the Weather


#17. I feel odd listing what I think I am really good at. So, I stepped outside of "my thoughts" and asked some people who know me what they think.

G. S. - She's known me for a couple of years. One of my newer friends. We work on "Experience Union" together and both enjoy Photography & being moms. She says this is what I am good at... 


- making people laugh 
- photography (duh! I know that's a cheating answer)  
- leading/leadership
- exploring
- looking at things and situations from different perspectives
- encouraging others

K. J. - She's known me since I was in middle school. In fact she was my English teacher "back in the day" but she was so YOUNG! Just a baby out of college! I really respect her, so when I asked her what I was good at and this was her response, I was very humbled. 

First and foremost, you a great at being a mom. 
You are great being a teacher and a mentor. 
You are good at photography. 
You are honest and faith-filled.

R.R. - He's known me a long time, but before we met, I loved listening to him on the radio. During my first years of teaching broadcast, I was contacting any and every person I could. He was kind enough to guest speak to my students for several years... and we've kept in touch. I still listen to him when I can on Planet Radio. http://www.planetradio.us

A man of many words, he actually kept it simple when I asked him what I was good at... 

Melding young minds. 
Being a mother. 
Being a hottie.

#18. Best Book Ever. 



#19. Weather! 

Goodness, what an amazing summer! 

I mean, usually by this point we are a hot mess here in Missouri and lately it's back to unseasonably cool temps that I live for. 

Windows open. 
Fans on. 
AC off. 
Electric bill NOT suffering. 

I went for a walk on the Katy Trail on the way home from seeing my friend Juli with Olive and Ash http://oliveandashstudio.blogspot.com

Here are my 3 fave images from that stroll. 

I was on the trail over an hour, maybe longer! I lost track of time... it was THAT NICE outside!





Thank you for taking the time to follow my blog. For more information about my work, like my facebook page, or click the link to see my website: http://mkdesignsphoto.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment