Like Me on Facebook

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer 2014 Blogger Challenge #9, #10, #11: Winter, Travel, Clothing...


#9. Ask me about my faves when it comes to Spring, Fall, or Summer... I could go on and on... but Winter? That's a struggle, so I am going to "cheat" and let you go read this blog post if you want some answers about my thoughts on Winter... http://mkdesignsphoto.blogspot.com/2013/12/snow-day.html

#10. Dream Travel Destination(s). I will keep this simple and not as long as it could be...because if you know ANYTHING about me, this could be a list of nearly 100 places! 

I would like to drive & explore this parkway: Natchez Trace http://www.nps.gov/natr/index.htm


I would like to float & explore the river I grew up playing in and around: the Big Piney River. 

Alaska! Enough said! 

As always, go back west to see more... but add in places I haven't seen yet like Arches NP, as well as Glacier NP and Yellowstone NP. 

And, after last night's travel show I watched: SPAIN!

#11. My fave outfit? 

I am not someone totally into how clothes LOOK, I like how they feel. I like cozy hooded sweatshirts and soft worn tshirts that fit loose. I like jeans that I have worn so much it is as if they were hand sewn just to fit ME. That's my typical attire. Comfortable shoes, tops, pants, etc. 

However, I can say - I LOVED my senior prom dress and my wedding dress. Those two dresses were actually comfortable and I felt very beautiful in them both. 

Apparently I like camo hats, too. Camo Hat #1. 
Camo Hat #2.  
T-shirt I regret not buying. I see a trip to Crane's to pick this up sometime in 2014!









No comments:

Post a Comment